Baxx & Metz cookies and data policyPrivacy
Data security is very important to us at Baxx & Metz. We therefore only collect the information that is necessary for our company, and we delete information as soon as it is no longer relevant. The personal information is used to ensure you a good user experience as well as for marketing in connection with our services. On our website and shops, we collect data in the following way:
• Via newsletter and purchase as a private customer
• Via employee lists
• Via ordering from our company webshops
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data follows from:
• Consent, Article 6 (a) of the Data Protection Regulation, when subscribing to a news letter and ordering as a private shop customer
• Consent, contract or legitimate interest, Article 6, (b), (c) and (f), upon receipt of employee list
• Consent or contract, Article 6, (a), (b) and (c), when ordering at one of our company webshops
• When you register, we store the information you have entered - name, address, telephone number and /or e-mail address, delivery address, delivery, selected and possible complaints. We store this information for 1 year after delivery to comply with applicable laws in the field of complaints.
• The purpose of this is to ensure that you receive the previous product and that we can help you with possible complaints, customer service or other problems. We store information for 12 months, which is the product guarantee.
• Your personal information in accordance with GDPR. You can always contact email@example.com and ask to change or delete your information. Your information will not be used for any other purpose and will not be passed on to third parties by any art. We process your personal information with confidentiality and access personal information in a work-related manner.
If our processing of your personal data is based on this consent, you must know that this consent has been given voluntarily and can be withdrawn at any time, you can do this by unsubscribing to the newsletter, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you choose to withdraw consent, it will not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of this previously announced consent, and up to the time of withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw this consent, it will only take effect from this time.
How we processes your information
We process your personal information with confidentiality and access to personal information only in a work-related manner.
Storage of your personal information
We only store your personal information for the relevant period of time. This means that we delete information as soon as the information is no longer relevant.
Right to view information (right of access)
You have the right to access the information we process about you, as well as a number of additional information.
Right to rectification (correction)
You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right to be deleted
In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion occurs.
Right to limitation of treatment
In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data processed restricted. If you have the right to receive limited processing, we may in future only process information - other than storage - with this consent, or with the need for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.
Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise legal processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of information for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide to the registered rights, which can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk
What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser in order to recognize your computer on return visits. Cookies can contain text and numbers, including dates. There is no sensitive personal information stored in our cookies and they may not contain viruses.
Some cookies remain on your computer after you close the browser, while others are deleted after 30 minutes or when the browser closes.
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website at any time.
How to delete or block cookies
At http://minecookies.org/cookiehandtering you can read more about cookies and how to handle, block and delete cookies.
Purpose of cookies on our website:
Technical functionality so we can remember your settings
Traffic measurement so we know how many people visit our site
If you have further questions, or want to make use of your rights, you are welcome to contact the company on telephone 44 82 72 00 or e-mail email@example.com
Updating this policy
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the date of "last updated" at the bottom of the page.
This policy was last updated on March 16, 2021