Data security is very important to us at Metz A/S. We therefore only collect the information that is necessary for our company, and we delete information as soon as it is no longer relevant. The personal information is used to ensure you a good user experience as well as for marketing in relation to our services. On our website and shops, we collect data in the following way:
• Via newsletter and purchase as a private customer
• Via employee lists
• Via ordering from our company webshops
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data follows from:
• Consent, Article 6 (a) of the Data Protection Regulation, when subscribing to a news letter and ordering as a private shop customer
• Consent, contract or legitimate interest, Article 6, (b), (c) and (f), upon receipt of employee list
• Consent or contract, Article 6, (a), (b) and (c), when ordering at one of our company webshops
· When you register, we store the information you have entered - your name, address, phone number and/or email address, delivery address, delivery, chosen gift and any complaints. We keep this information for as long as it may be relevant within the given processing and according to applicable legislation.
· The purpose of this is to ensure that you receive the requested product and that we can help you with any complaints, customer service or other problems.
· Your information is stored as personal data in accordance with the GDPR. You can always contact firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to change or delete your information. We treat your personal data with confidentiality and access to personal data is on a work-related basis.
· In certain cases, we disclose your personal data to Metz's business partners and suppliers, e.g. IT suppliers, newsletter service providers, etc. These partners process the personal data solely on behalf of Metz and in accordance with Metz's instructions. The disclosure is necessary in order for the recipients to perform the task in accordance with Article 6(b) of the Personal Data Act.
If our processing of your personal data is based on this consent, you must know that this consent has been given voluntarily and can be withdrawn at any time, you can do this by unsubscribing to the newsletter, or send an email to email@example.com.
If you choose to withdraw consent, it will not affect the legality of our processing of your personal data on the basis of this previously announced consent, and up to the time of withdrawal. Therefore, if you withdraw this consent, it will only take effect from this time.
What personal data does the company collect
General personal data in relation to newsletter registration, online purchase in our B2C shop, receiving employee list and/or purchase through our B2B shop.
How we processes your information
We process your personal information with confidentiality and access to personal information only in a work-related manner.
Storage of your personal information
We only store your personal information for the relevant period of time. This means that we delete information as soon as the information is no longer relevant.
Right to view information (right of access)
You have the right to access the information we process about you, as well as a number of additional information.
Right to rectification (correction)
You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
Right to be deleted
In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our general general deletion occurs.
Right to limitation of treatment
In certain cases, you have the right to have your personal data processed restricted. If you have the right to receive limited processing, we may in future only process information - other than storage - with this consent, or with the need for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important societal interests.
Right to object
In certain cases, you have the right to object to our otherwise legal processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of information for direct marketing.
Right to transmit information (data portability)
In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal information transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency's guide to the registered rights, which can be found at www.datatilsynet.dk
What are cookies and how are they used?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser in order to recognize your computer on return visits. Cookies can contain text and numbers, including dates. There is no sensitive personal information stored in our cookies and they may not contain viruses.
Some cookies remain on your computer after you close the browser, while others are deleted after 30 minutes or when the browser closes.
Please note that we only use Google Analytics on our own websites metz.dk, metz privatshop and firmajulegave.metz.dk. We do not use Google Analytics on company webshops, private shops or Christmas shops.
You can change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website at any time.
How to delete or block cookies
Purpose of cookies on our website:
Technical functionality so we can remember your settings
Traffic measurement so we know how many people visit our site
If you have further questions, or want to make use of your rights, you are welcome to contact the company on telephone 44 82 72 00 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Updating this policy
The rapid development of the Internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may become necessary. We therefore reserve the right to update and change these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the date of "last updated" at the bottom of the page.
This policy was last revised on February 7, 2023